- A clear calendar month’s notice in writing or a month’s fee in lieu of such notice must be given before a pupil can be withdrawn.
- Those who leave the school in May must in all cases pay the fees for the month of June.
- Transfer certificates or withdrawal are not issued until all dues of the school are settled.
- Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds.
- Unsatisfactory progress in work
- Detention in a class
- A child who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school especially if he/she is below average for that class.