- Every student should carry his/her almanac and identity card to school each day.
- Monday Test must be written only in test copies, else their answers will not be
evaluated and they will be awarded zero.
- Students are not allowed to go outside the class without class pass.
- Students who come to school on their own should arrive at the school before the
bell (five minutes before the home room period begins).
- Changing of class rooms between periods should be done in silence and in an orderly
- Students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The school uniform
should be worn on all working days and for all school functions.
- Non Sikh boys should get their proper hair cut at regular intervals. Girls with
long hair should come in two plaits. Colouring of hair, Mehandi on hands and nailpolish
is strictly prohibited for all the students.
- Students should strictly follow the guidelines given below regarding their hair
cut/style, uniform, tie, socks, shoes and belt.
- No shouting or whistling is allowed in or around the school building. Running in
the corridors is strictly prohibited.
- Care must be taken of all school properties and no student should scratch or spoil
the desks or chairs or damage any school furniture or write or draw on any belonging
of others. Damage done even by accident should be reported at once to the class
teacher or to the representative.
- The students are expected to report to the school authorities about any kind of
damage to the school property by a particular child or a group. Those found guilty
will be fined for the same.
- No books (other than text books or library books), magazines or paper should be
brought to school.
- Lending or borrowing of money and other articles is not permitted.
- It is not advisable to bring valuable articles to school. School will not be responsible
for any articles lost. Students are advised not to wear gold ornaments to school.
- Students not availing bus facilities should wait for their parents/guardians in
the school premises when the school gets over. In case of delay, they should report
to the school office. Those who go home alone, should not loiter about on their
way but be prompt in returning straight to their home.
- Students are supposed to board their buses from their respective bus stops.
- Students should observe polite manners, wherever they go. They should always remember
that the school is judged by their conduct. They should always greet the teachers
when they meet them. Bullying and use of foul language are punishable offences.
- The school reserves the right to dismiss a student whose diligence or progress in
studies is steadily unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
Misbehavior or misconduct with any of the teaching or non-teaching staff shall call
for strict action against the students.
- Parents and guardians should not visit their wards or teachers in the class rooms
without the permission of the Principal.
- Unless an emergency arises students are not expected to seek permission to leave
the school before the school gets over.
- Students are not supposed to miss any teaching / games / activity period.
- Bursting crackers or splashing colour during Diwali / Holi in the school premises
is strictly forbidden. Non compliance with these instructions can result in expulsion
from the school.
- Name, class and section of the pupil should be clearly marked on all belongings
including blazer and jersey of the students.
- School appointees should wear their respective badges everyday.
- Students should get their Report Cards signed by the guardians within two days of
the receipt of the Report Card.
- 75% and more attendance is compulsory for the students of XI and XII, 85% and more
for the students of Prep to X.
- No student is permitted to bring MOBILE PHONE / CAMERA to school.
- POLYTHENE Bags are banned inside the campus.
- Canteen facility is only for the students of XI and XII during the break time.