- Admission procedure takes place usually at the beginning of the session ie. in
the month of April.
- A student, who has previously attended a recognized school, must produce a school
leaving certificate from the institution last attended at the time of admission, failing
which he cannot be admitted.
- Payment Options:
i. School fee can be paid by using ‘e-care portal’. Parents can also access
school website for making payments through this portal.
ii. There is facility of ‘POS’ terminal through which parents can also pay the fee
at the school counter by using ATM card / Debit card.
iii. School fee can be paid through Cheque / Draft in favour of Delhi Public
- Tuition fee & Bus fee are payable bi – monthly (once in 2 months) starting from
April and it is to be paid for 12 months.
- All dues should be cleared before the commencement of each examination or
else child will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
- Students appearing for Board Examination i.e. X & XII should clear their dues
positively by January. No cheque will be accepted after the “No Dues” date.
- If a student wants to discontinue the bus service he/she must inform the office
one month in advance and submit the bus pass in the office. No student will be
allowed to discontinue the (bus) service from October onwards.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued on a written request from the parents or guardian
after the settlement of all dues of the school. One month’s notice or one month’s
fees in lieu of notice period along with Rs. 500/- for T.C. must be given in advance
for the issue of Transfer Certificate.
- Caution money is refundable in full only in the event of leaving the school and after
adjustment of all dues. It should be claimed within six months from the date of issue
of T.C. otherwise the claim for same will not be entertained.
- The rules related to payment of school fee must be taken into serious consideration
by the parents:
A. As the school has a system of fee payment bi-monthly, it is expected that the parents
respect the timing. Following are the details of fine in case of 'delay in Fee Payment’:
i. In the first month* till the date 15th - No fine
(*in which the fee is to be paid)
ii. In first month from 16th to the end of the month - Rs 100/-
iii. In second month - Rs 200/-
iv. In third month - Rs 500/-
v. In case of non – payment of fee till the third month, the student will be
considered as fee defaulter and his name will be struck off the roll. Readmission will be given on payment of a penalty of Rs 2000/-
B. Any cheque returned by the bank will be treated under the category of non-payment
of fee. Fine to be paid for ‘Dishonored Cheque’:
i. Rs 1000/- per cheque for ‘Fund Insufficient’.
ii. Rs 500/- per cheque for ‘Technical reasons’ such as overwriting, difference
in figures or signature, etc.
- Each Student will be charged Rs. 100 for school Identity Card.