The school fees will be payable at the office on all working days except on second Saturday and on holidays. The school is also giving a 24 x 7 hassle free option for online fee payment through our website.
The School fees will be payable at the school office on all working days except on Second Saturday/Holidays
(a) School Fee can be paid through Cheque/Draft in favour of Delhi Public School, Ranchi
(b) There is a facility of 'POS' terminal through which parents can also pay the school fee at the school counter by ATM Card /Debit Card.
(c) There is also an "Online Payment" option through our website.
Procedure for the same is mentioned below-
1. Go to DPS website www.dpsranchi.com and select ‘Pay your Fee using SBI Collect’
2. This link will redirect you to State Bank Collect Portal.
3. Click on check box and click the proceed button.
4. Select the payment category you wish to pay, viz. Annual Fee, Bi-Monthly Fee etc. if you select Annual Fee, page will open. Fill all details such as-Student’s Name, Admission No., Class, Section etc. Details marked with *are mandatory . Fill all your details carefully. After filling all your requisite data, click on ‘Submit Button’. Same process is also for Bi-Monthly Fee. Class wise ‘Current Fee Structure’ will be displayed on school website.
5. Payment Confirmation page will open. Check all details, if all details are correct then click the ‘Confirm Button’.
6. Payment Gateway page of SBI will open, select the mode of payment you want to use, e.g. Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
7. Select the payment mode and pay your fee. After Successful fee payment, fee receipt will be generated instantly. You can take the printout or save the same and update your fee card to show whenever required at the school.
RE-PRINT PAYMENT RECEIPT
You can also ‘Re-print’ your receipt later for a successful transaction. For Re-print your previous payment receipt, you have to;
1. Go the DPS Website www.dpsranchi.com and select the ‘Pay your fee using SBI Collect’
2. The link will redirect you to State Bank Collect Portal.
3. Select the check box and click the proceed button.
4. In new open page, at the left upper side two options are available;
a. Re-print Remittance Form
b. Payment History
You can regenerate your payment receipt after filling-up of required details through both options.